You can use contacts to keep track of your customer sales. To view any contact, select the contact on the Contacts list.
When viewing an individual contact record, you can:
- Edit contact details.
- View details of transactions for this contact.
- Record money you receive or pay to individual customers and vendors.
- Flag 1099 vendors and add their tax ID for reporting.
The Activity tab shows details of the transactions that you enter for the contact. You can:
- Search for transactions by reference or value.
- View transactions for a range of dates that you specify.
- View a transaction by clicking in on the list.
Contacts and addresses tab
If required, you can edit the main address and contact details.
To amend addresses and contacts, click the Contacts and Addresses tab, click the edit icon, make the relevant changes, and then click Save.
This tab shows details of the contact’s account, including their default category and credit terms.
To change any of the details, click the Edit button, make any necessary changes, and then click Save.
You can use this tab to enter any notes you want to add to this contact. Click Edit , enter the notes, and then click Save.