Print or preview an invoice
When you print an invoice it opens as a PDF preview first, then you can download or print from here.
Print multiple invoices as a single PDF document
Choose to include the PDF document on the email you send to your customers, as well as an online version.
Only the online version of the invoice contains attachments or a Pay Now button.
Print a single invoice
Open the invoice from the invoices list, and choose Print Preview.
Choose Save and Print when creating the invoice.
A PDF preview opens in the new window. Choose to download and save to you PC print.
Print multiple invoices
All the selected invoices are created as a single PDf docuemnt, which you can download and save or print.
- From sales, choose Sales invoices .
- Select the check boxes next to the invoices you want to print.
- From the action toolbar, click the PDF button.
Depending on your Internet browser, the PDF opens in a new window or tab.
Remove the contact name from an invoice
To remove the contact name from an invoice:
- From Contacts select Customers.
- Open the customer you need to change.
- Select the Contacts and Addresses tab.
- On the right, select the Edit icon next to the contact name.
- Select Name and enter 'Main Contact'.
- Save your changes.
When you create an invoice using this contact, the invoice will be addressed to only the company, not the individual contact name.
Return to invoicing customers within Great Britain