To view and record your payments to your pension provider
Before using this option, you need to have completed all processing within the pension reference period, which is normally the tax month.
- Go to Pensions.
- For the plan you want to see information for, click Review contributions & record payments.
- Choose the pension reference period you want to record your payment for, then click View detailed contributions.
- If required, amend the amount to pay, then enter your payment date and a reference or cheque number.
- Click Record Payment.
If you also subscribe to Accounting, the Record Payment process posts the payment across to reduce your company bank account and pensions liability.
To view the year to date pension contributions
After you complete a pay run and a pension deduction is processed, you can view the pension contributions to date.
This report shows pension contribution year to date values, up to and including the current pay run.
- Go to Pensions, then under Reports click View pension contributions to date.
- If required, to download the report, click Download Report.