You can email your payslips from within the program at the end of your pay run.
When emailing payslips to your staff, the email will be sent from a generic Sage email address, rather than the email address you have registered with.
You can also print payslips as a PDf file.
Set up employees for emailed payslips
- Go to Employees and click the relevant employee, then click Edit.
- Enter the employee’s email address and the password the employee should use to open their emailed payslips. These fields are mandatory.
- Click Save.
- Repeat the previous steps for each employee you want to send email payslips to.
- Process the pay run as normal until the Completed Pay Run window appears.
To email payslips from a completed pay run, you can access this screen by clicking Pay Runs, then select the required pay run.
- In the Employee Pay Breakdown section, do one of the following: