Managing your employees contributions
Once an employee is a member of a qualifying pension schemeyou can change the rate or amount of their contributions.
- Process the pay run as normal until the Edit Pay stage.
- Click on the relevant employee, then click Manage Enrolment.
- Click Manage Contributions, then click Employee Contributions.
- If required, edit the employee’s standard contribution details.
- If the employee wants to make an additional voluntary contribution, click Yes in the Deduct Additional Voluntary Contribution drop-down list, then complete the frequency and type details as required.
- Click Save.